Position Papers are formal documents which show IFOAM's stance on specific issues of relevance for Organic Agriculture. They are not directed to any certain body; but are information tools used in international fora for negotiations, to find allies to lobby for a common cause.
- IFOAM Position on the Full Diversity of Organic Agriculture
- IFOAM Position on Genetic Engineering and Genetically Modified Organisms
- IFOAM Position on the Role of Organic Agriculture in Mitigating Climate Change
- IFOAM Position on the Use of Nanotechnologies and Nanomaterials in Organic Agriculture
- IFOAM Position on The Role of Smallholders in Organic Agriculture
- IFOAM Position Paper on The Use of Organic Seed and Plant Propagation Material in Organic Agriculture
- IFOAM Position at WTO Seattle, 1999
- IFOAM Position on Smallholder Group Certification for Organic Production and Processing
- IFOAM Position on Organic Agriculture and Food Security
- IFOAM Submission to the European Union and member states on Small holder Group Certification
The Organic Information Hub serves as a platform for the exchange of ideas, experiences, research and general expertise from and for the organic movement. Do you have any experiences, research or publications on this topic that you would like to share? Or maybe you know of information that you feel would be relevant to include on this platform?
Whatever the case, we'll be happy to hear from you! Write to us at communications [at] ifoam [dot] org